|Mango pulp||1 cup|
|Powdered Sugar||1/2 cup|
|Lemon juice||1 tbsp|
- Add all the ingredients and mix well.
- Freeze in an airtight container till it sets. This generally takes close to an hour.
- Remove from freezer and use a fork to rake the mixture and then freeze it again.
- Rake and serve when ready.
- Reduce the sugar based on how sweet your mango pulp is.
- If you do not have caster sugar or powdered sugar, just dissolve granulated sugar in hot water and use this sugar syrup instead. This helps ensure the sugar mixes well.
- This recipe works with other fruits too.
- You can also make pulp / juice using fresh fruits at home. We used tinned mango pulp for this recipe.
- If the fruits you opt for have high water content like watermelon, then skip the water in the recipe.